Cookies on the UK Anti-Doping website
Protecting the right to participate in clean sport
Integrity - We do what is right, not what is easiest. We are fair and consistent. Our decisions are ethical and made for justifiable reasons.
Passion - We are excited about sport and keeping it clean. We believe that what we do matters and we aim to exceed expectations.
Teamwork - We work together in a spirit of co-operation to achieve our aims. We empathise with others, we communicate effectively and share our work.
Excellence - We are proud of what we do and we take personal responsibility for achieving the highest quality outcomes.
1. To support and drive compliance with the National Anti-Doping Policy in the UK
2. To deliver a joined up, risk-based programme to educate, detect and deter doping
3. To achieve a level playing field for athletes by influencing international policy and practices
What We Want to Achieve
• Public confidence in clean sport
• Providing all GB athletes with the opportunity to compete clean
• All GB athletes at major events educated and understand their responsibilities
• Effective partnerships with sports governing bodies to deliver clean sport
• To catch anyone, whether athletes or athlete support personnel breaking the rules and implement the penalties
• Encouraging the reporting of wrongdoing, acting upon that information and protecting those individuals who report wrongdoing
• Any existing doping networks investigated and prosecuted